20 Hammond Street, Port Jervis, NY 12771 | 845.858.4000 | Business Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.




Click here for  the PORT JERVIS TOURISM BOARD Facebook Page.

The Tourism Board coordinates three annual events: Citywide Yard Sale on the first Saturday in May, Art and History in the Park in June, Dinner Along the Delaware in July, Fall Foliage Festival on the fourth Sunday in September, “Christkindlmarkt” German Christmas Market, Tree Lighting Ceremony downtown, and the Santa Express all on the last Sunday in November.

Outdoor Club of Port Jervis

Orange County Tourism
Upper Delaware Scenic Byway
Pike County, PA Tourism
Sussex County, NJ Tourism

Sullivan County, NY Tourism


The Port Jervis Watershed Trails were open to the public in 2015 and are created and maintained by volunteers through the Outdoor Club of Port Jervis.

There are nearly 50 miles of single track trails for all levels of enthusiasts with 3 parking locations:

71 Reservoir Avenue or 98Q5+WC Port Jervis, New York

201 Skyline Drive or 98R2+5F Port Jervis, New York

198 Upper Brook Road or Box Baum Road.



Elks-Brox Memorial Park was established in 1914 through he activities of members of Port Jervis No. 645 – B.P.O – Elks.

Magnificent view of the Neversink Valley and the Delaware River. A great place for friends and family to see an overlook of Historic Port Jervis. Hiking trails, picnic and barbecue areas. Open dawn to dusk.

Point Peter and Mount William
Entrance off of Rt. 97
Port Jervis,  NY  12771



127-133 West Main Street
Port Jervis,  NY  12771

[Display a map ]



The Port Jervis turntable has a diameter of 115 feet and the bridge, or the part of the structure that holds the locomotive, is approximately 19 feet wide. Previously, it was turned by two 40 horsepower, 440 volt, 3 phase electric motors that were powered from a connection at the top of the gantry. The most recent locomotive that was turned on it weighed 440 tons, or 880,000 pounds, fully loaded with water and coal. It is the largest operating turntable in the United States.
100 Pike Street
Port Jervis,  NY  12771



Established 2006, the Port Jervis Fire Museum is located at the old Engine Company #1 Fire Station. Administered by the local volunteer fire department, the museum displays memorabilia from city archives and donations by local residents.

Available by appointment only. Contact the mayor’s office for arrangements, (845) 858-4017.
8 Orange Street
Port Jervis,  NY  12771



View off of the Tri-State Monument

One of the city’s most famous landmarks is the Tri-States Rock where a person can stand on three states at one time. The rock is located just under the Interstate Route 84 bridge. This is also the site where a 100-year boundary dispute between the colonies of East and West Jersey and New York was finally resolved in 1769. At this location, Philadelphia astronomer David Rittenhouse took the measurements that were the basis for the western termination point of the land boundary between the two colonies.

On the New York side of I-84, exit north onto E. Main St. cross Neversink River and turn left into Laurel Grove Cemetery. Follow the road to the furthest point beneath the overpass.

East Main Street
Port Jervis,  NY  12771



The square was designed with a series of paths emanating from a central circle where a fountain was located, a pattern retained in the current design. An impressive, multi-tiered fountain, located in the center of the park, was later moved to a location near Sussex Street. At the center of Orange Square today is a monument dedicated on July 5, 1886, in the presence of some 10,000 people to the veterans of the Civil War.
Between Sussex and Pike Street
Port Jervis,  NY  12771